- Travel through a rugged mountain canyon during a Mt. Evans summit hosted at 14,260 feet
- See bighorn sheep, mountain goats, and much more wildlife all in their natural habitat
- Walk the trail at Summit Lake and see a pristine glacial lake surrounded by wildflowers in the Alpine
- Enjoy time on your own in the historic western mining town of Idaho Springs
- Guided tour
- Water and snacks available
- Please bring a jacket, hat and gloves as the average temperature at the top is around 40 degrees
- Lunch is at the end of the day so please have breakfast prior to the tour starting
- Before traveling up to high altitudes please check with your physician
- We recommend this tour after being in Denver for a couple days to acclimate to the high altitude better
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Small-Group Tour: Red Rocks, Evergreen, & Echo Lake Tour in Denver
Enjoy a half-day mountain tour around Red Rocks, Bear Creek Canyon, Evergreen, and Squaw Pass. Experience mountain views of the Continental Divide and stroll around picturesque Echo Lake at 10,600 ft.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins
Small-Group, Half-Day Hiking Tour of the Rockies in Denver
See, learn, and explore on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surrounded with the natural sights, and sounds of the forest and aspen filled meadows, you'll experience the mountains in the best way possible!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 15mins