Get in the water and enjoy a beginner’s guided to kiteboarding. Work with a professional as you learn everything you need to know in one day, then head out and enjoy the crystal waters of Turks and Caicos!
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a beginner’s kiteboarding class that covers the fundamentals of the sport along with a water course
- Begin by learning how to properly handles a kite with steering techniques and correct body movements while in the water
- Later, master power strokes along with water re-launching techniques, and much more
- Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Turks and Caicos’ stunning beaches as you learn new skills and make friends along the way!
- Guided lesson
- All equipment needed for the lesson and our instructor trained in the art of communication
- Be sure to arrive a minimum of 10-15 minutes early to complete any electronic waiver and to purchase a sun shirt, foot protection, or suncreen/sunglasses
- 100% weather guarantee! No risk to you! If the wind doesn’t cooperate, we will re-schedule you for the next available spot.
- You are expected to show up unless you hear from us. If the weather does not cooperate to finish any part of a lesson or lesson package, we simply refund you for that amount.
- No shows will be charged in full
- We require 48hrs notice for any cancellation
- During Dec 21st-Jan 6th and March 7th-31st we do not accept any cancellations
Mar 22, 2023
Mar 17, 2023
Feb 17, 2023
Feb 8, 2023
I was struggling with the board in the water, Alex was very patient and encouraging. He explained everything very well and made sure that I was comfortable with handling the kite. I would highly recommend.
Jan 12, 2023
Jan 11, 2023
Jan 1, 2023
Dec 30, 2022
Dec 24, 2022
Our group had a mixed experience with Kite Provo. The 4 of us were split across two instructors, Alan and Nic. The two folks with Alan had a great time--they thought his instruction was clear, he provided good analogies, and when the kite went in the water, he helped get the kite back up (which was challenging in the limited wind conditions we were facing). They generally had fun. The other two folks struggled significantly more. Nic's instruction was more laissez-faire. He gave high level instructions and we spent 80% of the time with our kite in the water--he'd watch us try again and again with little success to get the kite up out of the water. We ended up ending the 3 hour lesson about an hour early to come back the next day. Overall, I would recommend that people request an experienced instructor and I'd recommend Kite Provo to have people focus on the fun parts of kite surfing before they start teaching the extra-hard parts of it--getting the kite out of the water during low wind. Folks who worked with Alan are interested in returning, the other ones are not.
Dec 4, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year