Join us for an enriching experience as we instruct you in paddling, navigating the surf, mastering the ‘prone ride’ on your board, and achieving the art of standing up to catch your first wave
- Enjoy a surf lesson on the majestic blue flag beach of Whitesands just west of St. Davids
- Practice paddling and catching waves out on the beautiful Atlantic Ocean
- Be standing in no time with our knowledgeable, fun and experienced instructors
- A friendly and experienced guide
- Surfboard and leash
- Wetsuit to keep you warm
- Return transport to and from the beach
- Bring a towel and swimsuit.
We understand that sometimes things go wrong and there may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session. TYF will reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the table below, and try to get you active again on the date of your choice. Please be aware that programming changes are subject to guide availability and that second choice dates may take time to find:
Up to 15 days: 100%.
14 days to 8 days: 50%.
Less than 7 days 0%.