Experience the joy of paddling on crystal-clear waters with a stable sit-on-top or sea kayak, exploring the breathtaking Pembrokeshire coastline after mastering basic techniques, all from the comfort of your kayak
- Explore the wonderful caves, rocky outcrops and clear beautiful waters of Porthclais and St. Nons Bay
- Learn about the natural environment and sea creatures inhabiting the area from our knowledgeable and experienced guides
- Get introduced to the essentials of kayaking, using a harbour session and a short journey (weather permitting) to learn launching and landing, basic strokes, turning, efficient forward paddling, capsizing and safety at sea
- A friendly and experienced guide, Kayak, paddle, a helmet to protect your head
- Wetsuit to keep you warm
- Buoyancy aid to keep you floating if you fall in!
- Bring a towel and swimsuit.
We understand that sometimes things go wrong and there may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session. TYF will reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the table below, and try to get you active again on the date of your choice. Please be aware that programming changes are subject to guide availability and that second choice dates may take time to find:
Up to 15 days: 100%.
14 days to 8 days: 50%.
Less than 7 days 0%.