Head out on a guided nighttime walking tour through Gatlinburg. Explore the area’s most historic and “haunted” places with a local storyteller dressed in costume leading the way!
- Set off on a guided ghost walk through the town of Gatlinburg, led by a professional who is also a local
- Visit a very old and historical cemetery hidden on the back streets of Gatlinburg to see why it’s been known to be haunted
- Learn about the many colorful characters and famous town people who are buried in this very cemetery
- Get a chance to use a real EMF (Ghost Detector) with the help of an expert
- Guided ghost walk
- Bring your cameras and wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Umbrellas and flashlights are optional.
- Friendly well-mannered pets and humans allowed. Children 12 and under can join for free but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Cancellations must be made at least two hours in advance for a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below