Head out on a guided nighttime walking tour through Gatlinburg. Explore the area's most historic and "haunted" places with a local storyteller dressed in costume leading the way!
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided ghost walk through the town of Gatlinburg, led by a professional who is also a local
- Visit a very old and historical cemetery hidden on the back streets of Gatlinburg to see why it’s been known to be haunted
- Learn about the many colorful characters and famous town people who are buried in this very cemetery
- Get a chance to use a real EMF (Ghost Detector) with the help of an expert
- Guided ghost walk
- Bring your cameras and wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Umbrellas and flashlights are optional.
- Friendly well-mannered pets and humans allowed. Children 12 and under can join for free but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Cancellations must be made at least two hours in advance for a full refund.
Oct 28, 2020
Our Guide was great! He was very knowledgeable about the area and kept the group engaged throughout the whole walk.
Oct 27, 2020
Ashley did a wonderful job on the tour. I really enjoyed hearing the history she told us.
Oct 26, 2020
Ashley was a good story teller and had great energy. Some of the locations felt rushed. Was hoping to hear stories about the smokey mountains legends or hauntings as well. Too modern day timing and gruesome. Some stories contradict on line articles.
Meeting location:  450 Parkway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year