For the traveler who only has one day to spare, this is the perfect tour for you. Highly rated and covering all major attractions in just one day, you can’t go wrong with this option.
- Get picked up from your hotel for a complete overview of Lima’s most important highlights
- Spend the day discovering Lima with a local’s eye, learning about the hidden gems that make up this city
- Explore the many local landmarks that are a must-see to everyone, including Plaza Mayor and Larco Museum
- Listen to the history of the famous City of Kings, uncover the city’s unique colonial architecture and learn of it’s pre-Columbian history all the while observing the local culture and sampling the country’s award winning gastronomy
- Enjoy your own private guide and transportation that is provided for each tour
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Pick up from Port of Callao or Airport (see add-ons)
- Gratuities (optional)
-A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
-San Francisco Convent is not suitable for those with walking conditions or wheelchairs, but the Cathedral of Lima can be substituted.
-Adult pricing applies to all travelers
-Confirmation will be received at time of booking
-A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All bookings are fully refundable up until 48 hours before the tour is schedule, at which time the tour will be considered non-refundable under all circumstances.
*60 minute tolerance policy
· Lay Over / Shore Excursions
Client should contact office immediately regarding delays or cancellations; As Integrity Tourism does
not assume responsibility in these situations it is recommended that travelers secure travel insurance to cover any losses as a result of delays or cancellations.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below