- Get picked up from your hotel for a complete overview of Lima’s most important highlights
- Spend the day discovering Lima with a local’s eye, learning about the hidden gems that make up this city
- Explore the many local landmarks that are a must-see to everyone, including Plaza Mayor and Larco Museum
- Listen to the history of the famous City of Kings, uncover the city’s unique colonial architecture and learn of it’s pre-Columbian history all the while observing the local culture and sampling the country’s award winning gastronomy
- Enjoy your own private guide and transportation that is provided for each tour
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Pick up from Port of Callao or Airport (see add-ons)
- Gratuities (optional)
-A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
-San Francisco Convent is not suitable for those with walking conditions or wheelchairs, but the Cathedral of Lima can be substituted.
-Adult pricing applies to all travelers
-Confirmation will be received at time of booking
-A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All bookings are fully refundable up until 48 hours before the tour is schedule, at which time the tour will be considered non-refundable under all circumstances.
*60 minute tolerance policy
· Lay Over / Shore Excursions
Client should contact office immediately regarding delays or cancellations; As Integrity Tourism does
not assume responsibility in these situations it is recommended that travelers secure travel insurance to cover any losses as a result of delays or cancellations.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below