Discover spectral secrets riding through downtown Fredericksburg, hailed as “America’s Most Historic City” and renowned for its haunting tales, on a captivating undead-seeking expedition
- Tour passes many of the historical sites in downtown
- Along with the ghost you will learn the history, culture and architecture that makes Fredericksburg so unique
- Enjoy the company of our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides and other guests
- Please wear comfortable clothing for the weather, remember you will be sitting in an open carriage so you can get chilly in cooler months.
- Best to come in walking shoes.
- No food is permitted in carriages, although you can bring bottled water.
- Unfortunately, the carriages are not handicap accessible.
- Guests must be ages 5+.
- We do not allow food or alcohol in carriages.
- Please turn the ringer on your phone off before the ride.
- Pets are unfortunately not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- For the horse’s health, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per person.
- If you weigh over that, you can still join the fun! In that case, you will just need to purchase two seats.
Tours will still take place in the case of light rain. We don’t offer refunds, unless we cancel the ride then we will reschedule or offer a refund.