Our most popular tour to taste the diverse offerings of our region, including stops at a renowned creamery, oyster farm, woodfire bakery, meadery, organic veggie farm and more!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the West Marin dining scene as you savor wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and oysters
- Visits five different stops, including Bovine Bakery, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Hog Island Oyster Co., Heidrun Meadery and more
- Feast on a gourmet picnic as you look out over Tomales Bay and enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow along with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who details the history of the area
- Enjoy a tour that introduces you to the food, farms, people, scenery and natural and cultural history of this area
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation (Covid policy is to caravan in your own car), lunch and tastings at all locations
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
May 10, 2023
Jan 23, 2023
Jan 17, 2023
We really enjoyed our tour and the coordination support, especially given the weather we were navigating! Was difficult to understand what 'lunch is on me' meant at Hog Island. The team was shy about ordering because we were unclear what the budget was but definitely would have ordered more. We wish a more substantial option (perhaps honey tasting) had been available for the non-drinkers at the final (Meadery) stop. Casey was great, very friendly, we could have done with less 'presentation' as the group is already really familiar with one another. Facts were interesting though.
Nov 27, 2022
Nov 23, 2022
Nov 14, 2022
Oct 17, 2022
Sep 15, 2022
Aug 13, 2022
Aug 8, 2022
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year