You are a federal agent in charge of finding secrets left behind by our forefathers. Search through a locked room to learn the hidden clues that will help you with your mission!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a thrilling, mind-bending escape room activity that is modeled after a popular video game
- Work as a federal agent with one mission to uncover secret documents that will help shape the world’s history
- Unlock clues by discovering hidden tips throughout the locked room, with only an hour to spare
- Have fun with your friends in a team building experience like never before, challenging yourself to the max
- One-hour escape room game
- Please allow for about 1 hour and 20 minutes to explain the rules at the beginning, play the game, and talk about gameplay after.
- We do not have a set age restriction though we recommend 12 or older if the group is made up of all kids. Kids under the age of 12 are best to be sure and play the game with a group of older siblings, friends and/or adults to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jun 13, 2020
Lots of fun! We didn't win this time, but SO CLOSE!
Mar 5, 2020
We really enjoyed the room itself. Our group got all the way to the last step. It’s was disappointing that we didn’t get out for the reason that we didn’t get out. The blow dryer that we were given never got hot enough to give us the last numbers we needed. Even the women that was watching the room couldn’t get them to come up. It was disappointing to know that we couldn’t have gotten out even though we solved all the clues.
Feb 18, 2020
Not sure if it was designed this way but I feel it should have a little better flow of clues, For instance if a whole theme has 50 clues the first 10 should be super easy to find to get people in a groove. We did two rooms this weekend and the one room all the clues were in one corner of the room and with a party of six only 2 to 3 people could be lookIng for relevant info. It felt as if half of our party was standing around twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do because all the clues were consolidated in retrospect. The lady that worked at both locations made comments about how she was eager to leave and her shift was almost done each time we visited, trying the other location because of the bad experience at the downtown location. This is the third Erie escape room I have done and none of them so far even come close to the effort put into ax murder Hollow. Also visited a few in Texas which were noteworthy good in comparison to the local national treasure and da Vinci in Erie. This is not a complaint; more of a concern based feedback because I don’t want this to die in Erie when I know we can do better versus what else is out there. Especially if our local government is trying to turn Erie into a tourist town.
Meeting location:  4838 W Ridge Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year