Travel back in time as you work alongside your teammates to escape from a captured ship during a thrilling escape game scenario. Find the clues you need to make it out and save the day before the hour is up!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a wild escape room challenge where you put your wits to the test in a race against the clock
- Rally up your friends for a challenging game that forces you to work together if you want to escape
- Go back in time to 1813 where you’re a captured spy, who must escape and warn Commodore Perry before he too is captured
- Solve puzzles and unlock codes that show you how to break out of the captain’s quarters before it’s too late
- Escape room game
- Your group of spies may be our only hope! The Flagship “Niagara” has lagged behind, unknowingly taken by the British, and you have been captured and placed in the Captain’s Quarters. Commodore Perry is already in a rowboat from the Lawrence en route to transfer ships, and if he does he will unknowingly be captured as well. You must get out to let Perry know what has happened so the Niagara can re-enter the battle. There is lore about Elliott leaving a cryptic escape path from the captain’s quarters but can you uncover it and escape to warn Perry…in time?
- We do not have a set age restriction though we recommend 12 or older if the group is made up of all kids. Kids under the age of 12 are best to be sure and play the game with a group of older siblings, friends and/or adults to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Oct 19, 2020
Very fun and challenging, we will do it again
Aug 2, 2020
We had a blast, even though we inadvertently chose one of the hardest rooms (and only had 2 people!!) We still had a great time and will absolutely do it again!!! Our facilitator was absolutely awesome and explained everything thoroughly and was incredibly nice!!! Thanks Kat!!! 😊
Jul 31, 2020
We had a great time doing the ‘Escape the Niagara’s room. The puzzles were fun and challenging but not so hard. It allowed our young teens could contribute. Great theme, fun puzzles and well appointed room.
Meeting location:  23 W 10th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year