Pikes Peak Regional Wonders Excursion
Ascend Pikes Peak for scenic views; lunch in Historic Manitou Springs, followed by a Garden of the Gods tour amidst massive rock monoliths
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- Ascend America’s Mountain inspiring “America the Beautiful”
- Enjoy 360-degree views from 14,114 ft. summit, guided by locals
- Explore Garden of the Gods, marvel at gravity-defying rock formations
- Taste natural spring water, visit Manitou Springs’ Penny Arcade for nostalgic fun
- Water refill and snacks
- Yak Trax for your shoes for winter conditions
- We recommend dressing in layers year round in Colorado.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and remember the weather up at higher elevations is much colder than down in Denver and Colorado Springs even in the Summer.
- Always a good idea to consult your physician before traveling up to high elevations.
- We recommend taking this tour after you have been here for at least a day or two to adjust to the elevation better.
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80211
Please meet at the flagpole in front of the Crawford Hotel at Union Station in downtown Denver, your driver guide will meet you there and walk you to the vehicle.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
More activities from this operator