Gear up for a unique climbing experience high up in the trees of Oak Harbor. Work with trained instructors to learn fundamental skills that lead to a successful and fun time outdoors.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a half-day adventure through the treetops to experience for yourself the thrill of canopy climbing
- Master the basics so you can scamper high into the air, reaching heights of over 200 feet
- Participate in a comfortable environment perfect for beginners where there’s no added stress of competition
- Uncover the essentials of tree climbing as you work with a professional, who has years of experience
- Guided intro climbing course
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Sep 17, 2019
Learned so much!
Apr 29, 2019
Leo was a great guide, showing us how to use the equipment safely and getting us up a couple hundred feet in the air (or thereabouts).
Nov 20, 2018
My boyfriend and I had an excellent time on our Canopy Climbing adventure. Our guide was very knowledgeable and a good teacher. He taught us how to use the equipment, and how the rope system works without harming the trees. He emphasized safety while still making the experience fun. There was one other couple on our trip, and they had a bit of an issue with some fear of heights setting in about halfway up the tree. Our guide stayed with them for a while and was very patient, and we were allowed to continue to the top. Climbing using ascenders can be a bit taxing, but you can take as many breaks as you want. I'm glad we made it all the way up because the view of Deception Pass from the top of a huge Douglas fir was stunning. And just being in the canopy of a forest, seeing from a vantage-point that normally is reserved for birds and squirrels was an unforgettable experience. It makes you feel very close to the life all around you, and the tree supporting you.
Meeting location:  41020 WA-20
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year