Immerse yourself in Texas’ natural beauty during a one-hour horseback riding escapade, venturing to a nearby lake in the evening to relish the refreshing weather and invigorating breeze
- Set off on an evening horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly bobcats
- Hard sole tennis shoes at least are required (boots preferred) Jeans preferred.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the age of three allowed.
- No smoking on the trails.
- Maximum weight per rider: 230 lbs.
- Each rider must have a waiver signed. Minors must have waiver signed by a parent.
- Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure to your head.
- Please no jumping off the horses without assistance.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.