Drink up on a beer-filled tour of Vancouver that gives you insider access to the local brewing culture. Sample a variety of craft beers ranging from light, crisp lagers to complex, dark porters.
- Take off on a guided tour of Vancouver that focuses on the city’s growing craft beer culture
- Visit local craft breweries for a sampling flight of beers, spirits and mixed drinks: Sip a variety of unique flavors or classic styles with a twist
- Gain an insider’s look at the brewing process as you learn how craft beer is made
- Sit back and relax with comfy transportation that gets you to and from your brewing destination in style
- Tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Samples at all stops
- Ability to purchase any craft beer or spirits
- Bottled water
Schedule of breweries varies depending on the day of the week. Please meet 30 minutes prior to tour time for morning tours and 15 minutes prior to tour time for afternoon tours. Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Please be early to avoid missing out. Please wear close-toed shoes for safety on the behind the scenes tour. This is an educational experience. Must be 19 years of age or older.
There is an 85% refund for cancellations within 15 days of your tour; a 50% refund for cancellations made within 14 days of your tour; tour credit is given for cancellations made within seven days of your tour. There are no refunds and no credits for cancellations made within 72 hours of your tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below