Embark on a moonlit journey through Monteverde’s verdant landscapes, savoring the scents of fresh coffee and rich chocolate, as this one-of-a-kind tour unveils the nocturnal wonders of Costa Rica’s cherished coffee and cocoa legacy
- Peek into the wonderful history of coffee in the world, followed by its history in our country and importance in Costa Rica’s development
- Learn other aspects of Costa Rican culture, as well as some of our traditions; and see all the processes carried by coffee, from the seed to the delicious final product, the cup of coffee
- Participate in the chocolate process and be able to enjoy, share and taste the fruit of the cocoa, until its magnificent transformation to a delicious drink
- Discover a journey through the world of sugar cane, unraveling its history, plantations, diverse harvest methods, processing, and product creation, while also enjoying the hands-on experience of crafting sugar cane juice yourself
- 2-hour tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Transportation in Monteverde area
- Entrances fees
- Coffee and chocolate tastings
- Available Languages: English/Spanish.
- We are an accessible tour for the whole family.
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property.
All tours must be canceled at least 24 hours before the activity.