Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Monteverde cloud forest in the high Puntarenas mountains from suspension bridges and an aerial trams
- Experience the captivating cloud forest from a bird’s-eye perspective, strolling along suspension bridges and trails that provide mesmerizing treetop views
- Soar through the forest on an aerial tram, reaching the area’s highest mountain and treating yourself to breathtaking vistas of the local flora and fauna
- Expand your knowledge of the region’s diverse flora and fauna as you engage with a certified naturalist guide, who will provide insightful information throughout your journey
- Guided aerial tram and sky walk tour
- Wear comfortable and light clothes.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain stops by.
- Wear closed-toed hiking or tennis shoes.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent is recommended.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Video Source: @skyadventurescr
Cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior to the confirmed date of your adventure will be 100% refundable. All cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the confirmed date of your adventure, and all “no-shows” will not be refunded.