Hooves & Views: 2-Hour Horseback Riding Tour
Explore the scenic countryside by horseback on a guided tour, following a professional guide, and revel in unparalleled views for a truly memorable experience
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Discover 66 acres of Costa Rican nature at its finest during a two-hour horseback adventure
- Head through a virgin forest, open pastures and hidden trails to experience all that Costa Rica has to offer
- Enjoy beautiful vistas of Lake Arenal and the surrounding mountains while learning about all the different flora, fauna and wildlife that live and thrive within our unique adventure park
- Gentle and friendly horses are perfect for all levels of experience
- Comfortable clothing, camera and closed toed shoes are strongly recommended.
2.5km East of Two Mouths River Bridge, Provincia de Guanacaste, Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica
No cancellations. You can contact us to reschedule.