Do carnivores fascinate you? Have you ever wanted to get up close and personal with a Cougar? Sign up and visit with our Lynx, Sarai the cougar, more wildcats, and other predators!
Duration:  45mins - 1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet and interact with wild cats and other predators
- Learn about these magnificent creatures as you get up close and personal with them
- Perfect for any lovers of big cats!
- Introduction and interaction with the animals
- The time of an animal encounter may need to be adjusted or delayed when an animal has become over-stimulated or needs rest or playtime. If you schedule an encounter, please be patient.
- Due to an animal’s age or its temperament at the time of an encounter, we cannot guarantee that on any encounter you will be able to hold the animal. With patience, we will give you the best encounter possible and assure the well-being of our animals.
- For the safety of the guest and animals all guests will have to sanitize their hands before and after each encounter.
- To help us better serve you, please notify us of any illnesses, limitations or disabilities.
- Must be 8 years or older to do this encounter, ages 8-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Must wear long pants with close-toed flat-heeled shoes
- No dangling jewelry permitted
- Do not wear perfume or cologne
- Long hair must be tied up in a bun
- No selfie sticks are permitted
Nov 20, 2022
Oct 9, 2022
Sep 11, 2022
Jul 31, 2022
Jul 31, 2022
Apr 25, 2022
Apr 17, 2022
Dec 12, 2021
Oct 19, 2021
I ranked it very satisfied, because the encounter with Miriam was absolutely delightful. The keepers were very knowledgeable about all of the felines. My daughter and I had a wonderful time. We love all cats and this experience was amazing. ***I also want to add my review of the Wildlife Walk, as that link was broken and wouldn't let me put my review. The only problem I had at all with the felines, was that there was a Wildlife Walk going on during our experience, and the guide was VERY loud. I believe he had a microphone. Anyway, it interrupted our session, and everyone crowded behind us to see the cats. It would have been better if the tour had not been going on during our experience. Also, there were too many people on the Wildlife Walk when we took ours. My daughter and I just hung out at the end of the group, because there were so many people and our guide wasn't loud enough for everyone to hear. With so many people on our tour, we didn't hear most of what she said about the animals. If we hadn't done the Feline & Friends Experience, we wouldn't have heard anything about any of those animals. So NO problems with the feline experience, but the Wildlife Walks could be a little better planned out.***
Jul 12, 2021
Meeting location:  2912 Paradise Valley Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year