- Get a sense for how Chicago’s wealthiest residents lived and worked around the turn of the century and what remains today
- Head out on a unique Chicago tour that begins with an exploration and a bite at one of the city’s newly revitalized spaces: The beautiful Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
- Before boarding the train, visit a few historic and cultural stops in the Loop then make your way to the Cermak-McCormick Place Station
- Hit up the Prairie District, where you’ll walk to a number of historic sites such as the former Chess Records, the oldest house in the city, the historic Second Presbyterian Church and the Glessner House
- Finish the tour with some small bites and a drink at Fatpour Tap Works
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Transit Fares
- Two mini-private tours
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the event start time will receive a full refund. Tours canceled with less than 24 hours notice from the event start time are not eligible for a refund. In the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will receive a full refund. No-shows will be charged full price. Please feel free to contact [email protected] with questions.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below