Immerse yourself in the world of over 40 million exhibits, featuring SUE, the biggest and most comprehensive T. rex ever found! Uncover 23 mummies housed in a simulated Egyptian tomb, be amazed by our sparkling Gem Hall or travel back to the mighty Aztec empire! Get acquainted with Maximo, our latest titanosaur which stands over two stories high! The wellbeing of our visitors and personnel is always paramount, and we invite you back to safely wander through almost half a million square feet of extensive gallery area.
- Admission to Field Museum of Natural History
- Complimentary docent-led tours daily
- Optional ticketed exhibits and 3D movie
- Food and drinks
- 3D movie is an extra charge
- The 3D movie is an extra charge and is subject to availability. To reserve your time it’s recommended to arrive early between 9am - 12pm
- Museum maps available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, and Portuguese
- Museum hours are 9am-5pm with last special exhibition admission at 3:30pm and last general admission at 4pm.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.