Named “Gate of Heaven,” the Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve lives up to its name, with its stunning beauty showcased through tropical forests, mangroves, marshes, and an abundance of wildlife like dolphins and 300 bird species
- First, you’ll explore the park by car as we hand you the keys to the Jeep for you to drive throughout the biosphere to Punta Allen, where we’ll have a small tour across the village
- Next, a boat will take us through this beautiful biosphere, where you will see dolphins playing in their natural habitat and ancestral sea turtles that inhabit the enclosure until we reach the reef, where we will snorkel
- You’ll then venture to a natural sinkhole within our mangroves
- At the end of this majestic trip will take you to our beautiful beach to eat a delicious lunch
- Round trip transportation from a Tulum Hotel
- Snacks, buffet lunch, non-alcoholic beverages (lobster not included)
- Specialized guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Not included: Admission ticket to the biosphere of the Sian Ka’an Federal Reserve.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.