Climbing to the top of these Mayan ruins gives you a breathtaking aerial view of the jungle, known to some as a living green carpet
- Visit the fantastic area of Coba that is in the middle of the jungle and climb the marvelous Nohoch Mul (120 stairs) to enjoy the stunning view
- Along the way, you will explore the stadium where Poc-Ta-Pok, a Mayan ball game, was played
- After that, visit a Mayan village and recover the energy proving the flavors of the area in the restaurant in front of the lagoon
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Guide - Roundtrip transportation with soft drinks and beer
- Regionally authentic lunch
- Not Included: Camcorder tax of $50 pesos (approx $3 USD), bikes in Coba, drinks at the restaurant.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.