Explore Vancouver’s thriving beer-making scene with a guided tour of local craft breweries, including a visit to a working distillery for ample tastings and an unforgettable experience
- Set off on a guided journey through Victoria’s Saanich Peninsula to learn about the area’s local spirits and hoppy brews
- Sip on a variety of tastings at each location on an insider’s tour around the facility where you learn how beer and spirits are made
- Hit up two local working breweries: Check out Parallel 49 Brewing and Off the Rail
- Make your way to a local distillery for even more samples: Visit Odd Society Spirit or Long Table Distillery
- Guided brewery and distillery tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Samples at all venues
- Bottled water
- Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.