Immerse yourself in a certified-guided Bahamian cultural tour, exploring downtown Nassau and Ova Da’ Hill, visiting local establishments, engaging with the community, and uncovering the rich history and authentic cultural heritage of the Bahamas
- Engage with patrons Nadine or Fina at Kraft Cottage Bahamas and witness an impressive collection of Bahamian craft items and trinkets
- Meet Quinten ‘Barabas’ Woodside, a Bahamas Humanitarian and Cultural Icon
- Dive into the world of Junkanoo and its significance to Bahamian culture with a guided tour of Junkanoo Museum and Junkanoo shop at Junkanoo World, culminating in a hands-on experience of playing a Junkanoo goat skin drum and cowbells
- Explore various iconic Bahamian locations including Queen’s Staircase, Fort Montagu, Fort Charlotte, the Governors General Mansion, and Rawson Square
- Complimentary bottle of water
- A brief will also be made by the tour guide so that the guests will feel welcome and acclimated to Bahamian culture
- Pickup and drop off transportation
- Remember to bring a mask for entry into establishments and bring sunglasses, towels, and comfortable shoes for walking.
- Please be aware that there is a service charge to enter Fort Fincastle and Fort Charlotte, which is controlled by the Bahamas Government.
- Bring money for any intended purchases during the tour stops.
- Note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible, and smoking is prohibited in vehicles.
- Ensure to stay with the group at all times and sign all liability waivers before the tour begins.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will be charged the full price