Biking and Brewery Tour in Anchorage
Bike through the Alaskan wilderness, then fill up on delicious brews on this unique biking and brewery tour. Pedal eight miles through the scenic Tony Knowles coastal trail, explore downtown Anchorage and finish up with three stops at local breweries for a truly Alaskan-sized adventure.
What You Will Do
- Bike down the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail to witness breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and to spot native wildlife and lush vegetation
- Fill your afternoon touring three of Anchorage's finest breweries, sampling rich flavors and learning about the brewing process from your knowledgeable guides who are happy to entertain and teach
- Take a break from the tour to get a quick lunch and explore the bustling heart of the city
- Meet up in downtown Anchorage before being driven out to Kincaid Park, a stunning 1,500 acre natural park that's the largest in the city
- Bike rental and helmet
- A minimum of 12 beer tastings
- A selection of appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Co
- Roundtrip guided transportation
All tours depart promptly at 10am from the pick up location. Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in with your guide. The pick-up location is in front of the Copper Whale Inn in downtown Anchorage. After the tour, you will be dropped off downtown outside the downtown visitor center around 6:30pm.
Participants must be at least 21 years of age. Please bring an ID. Closed-toed shoes are required. Please bring cash or a credit card to purchase memorabilia.
Full refund minus a $10 per person ticketing fee for cancellations made at least 72 hours before the start of the reserved tour. Non-refundable for all other cancellations.
- 1 Rating