Learn all the basics of starting your first hive during this hands-on beekeeping course!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn beekeeping basics in a short, interactive lecture
- Identify different bee species
- Monitor hive health
- Learn the ins and outs of honey production
- Gain hands-on hive experience
- Master Beekeepers will ensure that you leave the class with the most rewarding experience possible
- Safety instruction
- Bee-keeping suit rental
- Is anyone in your group allergic to bee stings? Please note it’s your responsibility to be prepared and bring your Epi-pen.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Suitable for ages 7 and up
Mar 19, 2019
All my questions were answered PLUS so much more . PERFECT session!
May 26, 2018
I thought they would explain the whole process. . . explaining the bees through the extraction of honey. They spoke about the bees on how they originated and the how they are kept. They concentrated more on the class members who already had bees and ignored questions from members without bees.
May 21, 2018
Instructor had a wealth of information but delivery was very disorganized - she also explained things and then commented that she did not like the item she had explained! She did not take into consideration the age range and interest range in her audience - she catered to a woman that had eight hives instead! I would suggest visiting the hives first and then IF someone wanted to know more that they could stay for a question and answer period - on Saturday she spoke for 90 minutes and was all over the map - spent time looking for pictures, etc. perhaps a separate class for families would be helpful if the presenter does not know how to make her speech conducive to a wide audience The bee hives were fascinating and worth the visit for all ages - thank you!
Meeting location:  1308 Chisholm Trail
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year