- Cruise through the streets of the financial and cultural districts of Pittsburgh to see both sides of the city
- Explore the Strip District and check out the North Shore: Uncover fascinating details about buildings and local history
- Dive into the history of Pittsburgh, tracking down the people who made this city what it is today
- Bike by old and new buildings, as well as city squares full of public art: Enjoy this unique tour full of exciting discoveries
- Enthusiastic tour guide
- Awesome bike + helmet
- A cute, little Pittsburgh souvenir
- Free appetizer + dessert coupons from our Downtown restaurant partners
Please show up 15 minutes prior to departure time for tour check-in and to get your bikes if you are renting from us. Those who rent from us will get a helmet at our shop. If you have your own helmet, please bring it.
Wear comfortable clothing. Make sure you wear shoes with a good grip. Sandals should have a strap around the ankle. NO FLIP-FLOPS ALLOWED.
Bring a refillable water bottle (full of the drink of your choice). You can purchase a water bottle for $2 in the shop.
You will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins, agreeing to respect and follow the local road laws and to obey posted signage during the entire tour.
The routes are easy to ride. Several stops will be made over the course of 3 hours. If you have serious health problems, please do not go on a ride with us. Tour guides reserve the right to prevent riders from going on tour. Stay hydrated and make sure you eat something before getting physically active. Wear sunscreen!
With advanced notice within 24 hours before tour start, we will cancel your tour reservation and give you a refund. Your tour reservation can easily be rescheduled, at no charge, obviously subject to availability. No shows automatically lose the right to receive a refund. Bike The Burgh Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour until 1 hour before the scheduled time. You can reschedule without any extra charges or request a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below