Come and meet man’s best aquatic friend with a snorkeling adventure that introduces you to dolphins! Start off in the classic colonial town of Puerto Vallarta, where beautiful architecture and traditional vibes welcome you to the real Mexico. Then meet up with your biologist guides who will teach you all you need to know about these marine mammals before your snorkeling adventure.
- Get a quick lesson on all things dolphin from professionally-trained biologists who are there to help you find the dolphins and understand what you will encounter
- Climb aboard a specialty boat that’s perfect for getting to excellent snorkeling locations quickly and comfortably
- Strap into your snorkeling gear and jump in— splash around in emerald waters that offer a break from the warm tropical sun
- Swim around in search of dolphins, before enjoying onboard sandwiches, juices, and granola to refuel your marine adventure
- Guided lesson
- Snorkeling gear and boat ride
- Sodas, juices, granola bars, and sandwiches
Bring a swim suit, camera, sunscreen and a hat. If you’re concerned about seasickness please consult your physician or pharmacist about preventatives that might be good for you.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Whale Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Set off over the shimmering waters of the Pacific for a whale watching tour led by professional biologists. Look out for humpback whales, who send water shooting into the air from their blowholes for an eye-grabbing spectacle.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Marietas Islands Snorkeling and Bird-Watching Tour
Sail over the emerald waters of the Pacific to reach a tropical paradise, where uninhabited volcanic islands are riddled with underwater caves and towering cliffs. Spend the day exploring all the beauty that lies above and below the water of the Marietas Islands as you snorkel and bird-watch with your knowledgeable nature guide.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Desembocada Bird Watching Tour
Grab your binoculars and discover the hidden wonders of a Mexican bird paradise. Pile into an air-conditioned van to be driven to two ideal locations for a day of bird watching. The rural town of Desembocada is perfect for catching sight of all sorts of aviary wonders, and is home to more than 80 species of birds.