Set off on a relaxing paddling trip in the Pennsylvania countryside to soak up the pristine natural beauty. Learn the history of Hersey Park as you paddle along, looking out for eagles and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Paddle away on a scenic two-hour kayaking adventure where you explore the sights of Pennsylvania’s backcountry
- Get all the proper gear and equipment you need for a successful time outdoors, plus safety instructions and technical tips
- Glide over local waterways through Swatara Watershed Park, catching sight of local islands and Milton Hersey’s amusement park
- Feast your eyes on local wildlife along the way, seeing plenty of fish species and possibly a bald eagle
- Two-hour kayaking trip
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Oct 5, 2019
Ben was very knowledgeable and gave great navigational instructions. The stretch of creek of beautiful. We will definitely use Cocoa Kayaks again!
Sep 12, 2019
Sep 2, 2019
The staff were friendly and informative. They transported both us and our kayaks to our destination spot. The entire process was effortless. I would highly recommend Cocoa Kayak Rentals of Hershey for your kayaking adventure!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year