Set off on a relaxing paddling trip in the Pennsylvania countryside to soak up the pristine natural beauty. Learn the history of Hersey Park as you paddle along, looking out for eagles and more.
- Paddle away on a scenic two-hour kayaking adventure where you explore the sights of Pennsylvania’s backcountry
- Get all the proper gear and equipment you need for a successful time outdoors, plus safety instructions and technical tips
- Glide over local waterways through Swatara Watershed Park, catching sight of local islands and Milton Hersey’s amusement park
- Feast your eyes on local wildlife along the way, seeing plenty of fish species and possibly a bald eagle
- Two-hour kayaking trip
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below