Walk the rolling green pastures of North Carolina alongside adorable alpacas and a variety of miniature farm animals, like horses, cows, goats, and pigs
- Engage in a 45-minute guided farm tour, discovering animals and farm life
- Interact with Alpacas and mini farm animals, capturing memorable photos
- Learn from friendly guides about the farm, animals, and the Waynesville region
- Explore Granny’s House for unique alpaca fiber products and distinctive gifts post-tour
- Meet in front of the entrance gate about 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- For the safety of our animals, we do not allow any tobacco products, vaping, balloons, or chewing gum on the farm.
- No pets allowed.
- Outside food and beverages are allowed in the pavilion for booked private birthday parties and celebrations.
- Picnics before or after farm tours are permitted in the picnic area outside of Granny’s House.
We do not give refunds for any reason. Tours do take place during rain showers, light snow, and colder temperatures. If we need to cancel due to inclement weather, guests will be rescheduled. No shows cannot be rescheduled. If you contact us a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tour we will work with you to reschedule your tour to a different date and time.