Our WWII destroyer is in trouble in the North Atlantic - crewmen are missing and vital intel is at stake, but Admiral Sullivan thinks you can help!
- Feel the thrill of mystery with only your wits to solve it
- Enjoy an hour of puzzle pleasure as you think outside of the box with diverse puzzles, riddles, and games
- Work as a team and share laughs with your private group as you try to crack the code of another world
- Up to 8 players can join this private Escape Room.
- Our rooms are the most fun for ages 12 and up.
- Younger children must be accompanied by an adult and may only participate only in a privately booked room.
- Participants under 18 require a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your adventure begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if you arrive 10 minutes or longer after your appointed time slot.
You may cancel your booking with a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your escape experience. If you must cancel within the final 24 hours, we cannot refund your payment, but will work with you to reschedule at no additional charge.