Head out on your own aquatic adventure, floating down the French Broad River on a paddleboard rental. Get hooked up with transportation and a helpful lesson to make the most of your day.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Grab a paddleboard to explore the best of Asheville where you paddle away on an adventure perfect for beginners and experts alike
- Enjoy a short lesson with professional instructors to get a handle on the basics of controlling your board and more
- Coast down the French Broad River, a historic and scenic waterway that’s the third oldest river in the world
- Explore the Biltmore Estate, ending up within walking distance of breweries and shops in the burgeoning River Arts District
- Paddbleboard rental
- Board, paddle, life jacket, leash and rubber booties
- Lesson and transport
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jul 20, 2020
We booked a last minute paddle board trip and it was great. It was easy to get on and off the river and we enjoyed our trip!
Jul 17, 2020
Prior to our departure down the river, Steve did an excellent job explaining how to navigate the paddle board. Les was at the end of river to make sure we got off safely. He was also a great ambassador for the cities’ attraction and culinary scene.
Jun 14, 2020
Tom took great care of us! Several kids and a couple of novice adults. We only use Wai Mauna for our river board floats. Thank you! We will be in touch again later this summer/fall. - Laura in AVL
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year