Join our iconic Ghost Walk through haunted Old Town Albuquerque for a 90-minute lantern-lit adventure, guided by professionals, where you’ll encounter ghostly sightings, disembodied voices, and unexplained phenomena - skeptics welcome
- Fun and informative stroll through darkened Old Town streets
- Experience eyewitness accounts of haunting spirits
- Search for lost souls, Civil War phantoms, and over a dozen other ghosts
- Discover Ghost Hunting basics, chilling stories, Old Town’s history, and paranormal evidence to ponder the existence of ghosts
- Old Town is the heart of Albuquerque - founded 1706!
- Tour is held rain, storm or shine - regardless of the weather.
- Bring a camera to take pictures if you’d like.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes.
- Featured on your favorites shows like the Travel Channel, Weird Travels, The Dead Files, Dead Famous, Breaking Bad - Walter White’s Funeral, In Plain Sight & on Coast to Coast Radio.
- Tour is family friendly but is rated “PG” for some real historical information that may be disturbing to younger or sensitive guests.
- Ticketing reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Participant agrees to follow all current City, City and National COVID-19 requirements.
- We may take Guest’s temperatures with a digital thermometer (Anyone with a fever will be sent home).
All sales are final and no refunds are offered for any reason. Please keep in mind that you are required to check-in at the Ticket Window 15-minutes before your scheduled start time.