Enjoy a drive to the top of the world on the highest highway in the United States and photograph the stunning scenery and wildlife along the way
- Photograph dynamic wildlife and spectacular scenery on your cell phones and cameras
- Stop at the Continental Divide and Alpine Visitor Center and Gift Shop before returning to Bear Lake Road, the most popular area in the park
- Experience Moraine Park’s massive meadow and Sprague Lake’s unparalleled beauty, our favorite place in Rocky Mountain National Park
- In the comfort of your own vehicle, your guide offers the option of driving your vehicle as you enjoy the journey
- This private tour travels in your personal vehicle with a minimum of 2 paying guests and your guide.
- Tours include Timed-Entry into RMNP.
- All guides are vetted and recruited for their abilities and experience in Rocky Mountain National Park. Each goes through a training process, is CPR and First Aid certified, and contributes to the quality of the experience.
- Throughout the season, the weather is unpredictable at higher elevations, so we recommend bringing layers of clothes and, depending on the time of year, dressing for both warm and colder temperatures. Good walking shoes are recommended.
- When viewing wildlife, we follow the National Park’s recommendations of staying at least 75 feet from deer, elk, and bighorn sheep and 120 feet from moose or bear.
- Smoking is not allowed on the tour
- Dogs are only allowed in parking lots and picnic areas in RMNP. Otherwise, dogs must remain in the car
- Signature of an Acknowledgement of Risk, Photo Release, and Verification of Car Insurance in required
- Guest must pay the vehicle daily entry fee of $30
We offer a full refund if canceled prior to 24 hours of the tour. If you must cancel within 24 hours of the tour, contact us directly and we will either reschedule or offer a 50% refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
"Over The Top" Full-Day Photography Tour of Rocky Mountain National Park
From Estes Park to Grand Lake, go to the top of the world and back at 12,183 ft on the highest highway in America, Trail Ridge Road, while viewing waterfalls, panoramic views, and abundant wildlife.
Duration:  7 hours, 30 minutes
"Lakes & Meadows" Rocky Mountain National Park Half-Day Tour
On the Estes Park side of Rocky Mountain National Park, this tour visits lakes and meadows rich in history and frequented by wildlife. View waterfall, spectacular scenery, mountain lakes, and towering, dynamic vistas.
Duration:  3 hours, 30 minutes