Embark on an exciting journey to Milwaukee's finest sights and hidden gems during a group tour you won't forget. We will take you on an adventure that will embrace the best of both worlds–showcasing the well-known and the no-so-well-known attractions!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in an exciting journey into the city of Milwaukee with a local guide showing you the way
- Enjoy seeing well known sights and well kept secrets including Milwaukee Art Museum, Miller Park, and North Point Lighthouse
- Embrace the small group feel that allows for a more intimate and personalized experience that you wouldn’t get in larger tours
- Quench your thirst and your hunger with a cheese tasting at Clock Shadow Creamery and beer at Lakefront Brewery
- City tour with guide
- Cheese samples
- Beer or root-beer sample
- Mini brewery tour
- Souvenir pint glass
- Each tour is limited to 14 guests to allow for plenty of room and personal feeling.
- Paid parking is available near the intersection of Broadway and Wells, one block east of our starting location.
- Wear comfortable shoes as some walking is required.
Due to our limited seating, there are no cancellations or refunds. A rain check will be provided if you can not attend a scheduled tour.
Oct 26, 2015
Guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Sites were varied. Tour was relaxed but timely.
Oct 19, 2015
Mike was very knowledgeable and entertaining.
Sep 30, 2015
First of all the tour was wonderful. If the tour could have been little more longer & few more places it would be perfect. Thanks
Meeting location:  200 E Wells St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year