Spend an hour riding the offroad trails on a guided of the Poconos on a 70-acre property filled with forested peaks and expansive valleys.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the offroad playground of the beautiful Poconos Mountains on an all-terrain vehicle
- Get muddy on the Mud Run trail, or come in 1st place on Alvin’s track on this thrilling guided tour
- Revel in the adrenaline rush of exploring this rugged wilderness on wheels
- Guided tour
- Everyone will be required to follow the tour guide at all times
- Tours start off slow in a straight line, and as the tour guide sees that everyone can follow the rules and handle the machines they will add difficulty and speed
Every tour is different and is based on skill level
-All customers are responsible for all damages besides normal wear and tear.
- All machines are checked each morning, and a machine inspection checklist is completed in order to record all previous damages before the day starts.
- All damages must be paid for in full before leaving the playground
- Must arrive 30 minutes early to any reservation
- Everyone is required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes
- Everyone must wear DOT approved helmet (included in the rental, or you can provide your own but must be DOT approved)
- Everyone 18 years or older must fill out their own Liability Waiver upon arrival
- All minors 17 and younger must be listed on the back of an adult’s Liability Waiver
- Only one driver and one passenger are allowed on one machine at a time.
- Drivers and passengers combined weight may not exceed 350 Lbs (we will check weights)
- Drivers must be 14 years old and be able to handle a machine (It is at the tour guide’s discretion to judge whether someone can or can not handle the machine)
- Participants ages 5-13 are strictly passengers (not suitable for under 5s)
Sep 18, 2020
So much fun! Very well recommended
Sep 15, 2020
Customer service was excellent. It was a great experience. Took my girlfriend here, was her first time riding a atv and she loved it! Definitely recommending and will be back soon!
Sep 15, 2020
Went while we were on a Family vacation and it was super fun! Not our first time ATVing and we were so pleased with the staff and the challenges of the course--see you next year!
Meeting location:  2069 Long Pond Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year