Spend an hour riding the offroad trails on a guided of the Poconos on a 70-acre property filled with forested peaks and expansive valleys.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the offroad playground of the beautiful Poconos Mountains on an all-terrain vehicle
- Get muddy on the Mud Run trail, or come in 1st place on Alvin’s track on this thrilling guided tour
- Revel in the adrenaline rush of exploring this rugged wilderness on wheels
- Guided tour
- Everyone will be required to follow the tour guide at all times
- Tours start off slow in a straight line, and as the tour guide sees that everyone can follow the rules and handle the machines they will add difficulty and speed
Every tour is different and is based on skill level
-All customers are responsible for all damages besides normal wear and tear.
- All machines are checked each morning, and a machine inspection checklist is completed in order to record all previous damages before the day starts.
- All damages must be paid for in full before leaving the playground
- Must arrive 30 minutes early to any reservation
- Everyone is required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes
- Everyone must wear DOT approved helmet (included in the rental, or you can provide your own but must be DOT approved)
- Everyone 18 years or older must fill out their own Liability Waiver upon arrival
- All minors 17 and younger must be listed on the back of an adult’s Liability Waiver
- Only one driver and one passenger are allowed on one machine at a time.
- Drivers and passengers combined weight may not exceed 350 Lbs (we will check weights)
- Drivers must be 14 years old and be able to handle a machine (It is at the tour guide’s discretion to judge whether someone can or can not handle the machine)
- Participants ages 5-13 are strictly passengers (not suitable for under 5s)
Jan 31, 2023
Jan 31, 2023
Jan 30, 2023
It was a great and adventurous ride. The staff is really nice. The paths are awesome and lengthy. Definitely will do it again.
Jan 17, 2023
Greta time making memories. Kids had a blast
Jan 7, 2023
Jan 2, 2023
I had a wonderful experience with our guide. I’m not a skilled ATV driver and got stuck once and he helped me and was very patient especially that I was very nervous because I had never done it with ice and snow on the ground and I highly recommend this place. Thank You so much to my guide the big teddy bear ❤️😘
Jan 2, 2023
Jan 1, 2023
Great friendly employees. Wonderful and fun experience
Dec 31, 2022
Dec 30, 2022
Meeting location:  2069 Long Pond Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year