We're excited to help you complete your booking with LYNVI SWITZERLAND.
ZURICH WALKING TOUR
Explore the city of Zurich on a guided tour. Experience its old town charm and its lush parks with a native leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Make your way to the Zurich Main Station, the busiest train station in the world
- Stroll the Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most expensive streets found around the globe
- Check out the legendary Lindenhof park, the oldest of its kind in the city before walking through Old Town's scenic alleys
- See St. Peter's Church and its impressive clock face along with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) where Albert Einstein once attended
- Guided walking tour
- Several public fountains with drinkable water on our way
- Moderate amount of walking is involved so please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress in layers
The tour takes place under any weather conditions.
Bahnhofpl. 15, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Select Date & Time