The Zombie Apocalypse has finally happened! You’ve been able to survive on your own, but it sure would be nice to be part of a community again. During your travels, you met up with a small group of survivors and you’ve arrived at this abandoned military complex in the hopes of finding temporary shelter and supplies instead of becoming the zombies next meal!!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a thrilling escape room challenge, a new interactive activity that is modeled on a popular video game
- Help a magician with a situation that has gone wrong, trying to find a way for him to break out of a wicked water trick
- Find hidden clues and locked secrets, while trying your best to solve puzzles that make your head spin
- Do this all with only an hour to spare, trying your best to beat the time so you’re mentor doesn’t lose his life
- Escape room game
- Must be age 10+ to participate
- Ages 10 – 16 -Must have one adult on-site (they don’t have to be in the room) the entire time
- Children 9 & under must have one participating adult per 3 children in the room with them
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Nov 17, 2019
Highly recommend, very fun to do with a group!
Oct 25, 2019
I've done all of your rooms and this one was the least well done. We had several things that didn't work. In room #1 the electrical box that had the flashlight in it, just opened without us needing to put the code in. We had the code /key in the 3rd room to get to the closet door, but the door didn't open. The person helping us said you had to force and thats what escape rooms usually tell people not to do. Then we believe that the person monitoring us went back into the 2nd room and put the newspaper in the backpack after we had needed a clue because when we were done we looked in the backpack and it was in there. There was no way the 3 people in that room could have missed the newspaper. The overall decor was shabby and the only cool things were the zombie head and putting the guns on the rack to spell walker. I judge a room by whether I could do this in my basement and I feel like I could - It could use some more mechanical things. I really like the magicians room that I think you are replacing now. It would be great if you could add some things that happen mechanically and have a secret (not second or third) room. Something that we can't tell its a room when we walk in.
Oct 14, 2019
It's too challenging. Some instructions are confusing. Maybe that's intentional? Anyway, the kids enjoyed it.
Meeting location:  20245 Bay Vista Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year