Get in on the fun with an adventure at the very top of Wolfe Mountian. Fly down three ziplines and glide over two Sky bridges, followed by an hour on a snow tube.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head to the top of Wolfe Mountain aboard a Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop Carrier
- Work with highly trained and certified guides, who will lead you on a thrilling trek through the trees
- Zip over Wolfe Mine and cross the bridge to Crow’s Nest, a one of a kind tower inspired by a pirate ship
- Finish your tour with Dynamite Drop, a 40’ freefall, then make your way back to Wolfe Creek Station
- Grab a tube for an hour of unlimited riding down the 400’ Snowflex surface
- Ziplining adventure
Mar 16, 2020
I was told when buying my grandkids tickets that they could do the Avalanche, but that the Zipline would have to wait until 4:00 pm. When they finished the slide about 3:00 pm. We chose to just wait inside until time to get on Zipline. We waited, and waited, were not acknowledged and were in my opinion ignored. My granddaughter walked to the counter approximately 20 minutes until 4:00 to see about getting the wrist band. They told her to wait. Well, we waited some more. Still nobody asked us or updated us on the status. I finally brought us to their attention. FINALLY, at almost 5:30 someone came to take the kids to begin the Zipline. I paid $90.00 + dollars for their tickets and I don’t appreciate being ignored! I was able to keep my EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT from my grands. I have been to Branson Zipline at least 3 times before last week and never was treated so poorly. I don’t think I will be back soon. I own a condo in Branson and will be bringing friends and family even more often. Will check around for other places to Zipline next time.
Aug 16, 2019
We had a blast! Excellent guides who were fun and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back.
Aug 13, 2019
WhooHoo !!! Great fun for my entire family.
Meeting location:  2339 US-65
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year