Enter the rugged wilderness of Yosemite Park to spend the day exploring the natural beauty of this central Californian treasure. This trip comes complete with round-trip transportation that takes you from Fresno through this immense nature reserve and back home again.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Depart Fresno in comfy and well-equipped transport that you’ll use throughout the day to explore all the treasures of Yosemite Park
- Traverse the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains as you work your way towards Glacier Point, an impressive overlook that offers a memorable view of the sprawling valleys and distant mountain tops
- Continue on to Tunnel View where you can stop to take in the sights of snow-ringed mountains, forested hills, and a charming waterfall
- Take a lunch break in Yosemite Valley where you’ll explore stunning sites, including Yosemite Falls
- End the day with a trip to the Pioneer Village History Center and the historic Wawona Hotel to examine the growth of the park over the many years that it has been open
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour of the park
- Lunch, bottled water, snacks, entrance fees, and gratuities
Sep 10, 2019
Excellent tour guide who was quite knowledgeable. Very good lunch. Just generally a very nice overall experience. I enjoyed myself immensely.
Sep 6, 2019
We have enjoyed the Group Tour from Fresno to Yosemite. Both the Tour bus drivers(guide) are excellent and very much knowledgeable about the Yosemite National Park and surrounding areas. We will be highly recommending the Crossroads Tours.
Jun 23, 2019
Tour guide was friendly. Thank you for the pickup. I feel the cost/value ratio is a little bit high, but not egregiously so.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year