- 12 Ratings
Yosemite Day Tour With Transportation from Fresno
Enter the rugged wilderness of Yosemite Park to spend the day exploring the natural beauty of this central Californian treasure. This trip comes complete with round-trip transportation that takes you from Fresno through this immense nature reserve and back home again.
What You Will Do
- Depart Fresno in comfy and well-equipped transport that you'll use throughout the day to explore all the treasures of Yosemite Park
- Traverse the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains as you work your way towards Glacier Point, an impressive overlook that offers a memorable view of the sprawling valleys and distant mountain tops
- Continue on to Tunnel View where you can stop to take in the sights of snow-ringed mountains, forested hills, and a charming waterfall
- Take a lunch break in Yosemite Valley where you'll explore stunning sites, including Yosemite Falls
- End the day with a trip to the Pioneer Village History Center and the historic Wawona Hotel to examine the growth of the park over the many years that it has been open
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour of the park
- Lunch, bottled water, snacks, entrance fees, and gratuities
- 12 Ratings
Janet did a great job as our "guide." she was very informative and friendly. Small group size made the tour even better.
Although Yosemite Park was closed due to fires, Crossroads arranged for a small group tour of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. We saw all the highlights, had an amazing lunch and enjoyed each other’s company as we toured and easy-hiked a few large sequoia groves and one huge granite dome. It was a great day and Crossroads made sure we efficiently saw as much as we could in one day. I could never have accomplished all of that in a rental car.
An excellent day at Yosemite with a very informed and engaged host driver. Highly recommended.
Guide was very knowledgeable. Transportation was comfortable but the AC fan made it difficult to hear from the back seat. Wonderful choice of stops.
Mary was so nice and took us to so many great places. She also has a great knowledge and we really enjoyed our day with her. We would totally recommend the tour and her as a guide. The day was just beautiful and the car was very comfortable. Also the sandwiches for lunch were delicious ;)