- 34 Ratings
YanSan Night Market
Discover the best of Taiwanese cuisine on a food-filled tour of the Yansan night market. Enjoy savory flavors made using a variety of techniques from multiple cultures and culinary traditions.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Yansan night market with a friendly expert, who introduces you to the historic Daqiaotou district of Taipei
- Discover this melting pot of flavors that come from Chinese provinces, like Fujian and Guangzhou, as well as Japan
- Rub shoulders with locals as you sample delicious morsels for the ultimate indulgence
- Feast on piping hot beef noodle soup, freshly boiled mochi on shaved ice, and old-school smoked shark, all washed down with beer
- Enrich your understanding of the Taiwanese culinary tradition of “xiao chi”, which literally means “small eats” and refers to small snacks eaten throughout the day
- Guided tour
- 6-8 traditional night market tastings
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking, and bring rain gear or sun protection.
- 34 Ratings
Very good food choices to try. Away from the normal tourist areas, so unique. Planet of food. Knowledgeable tour guide and was able to make efficient use of time by altering agenda when needed.