Explore iconic Yellowstone Park from the water with a whitewater rafting excursion. Hold on tight as you fly down the river on a thrilling ride that lets you take in all the natural wonder of this pristine paradise.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet up at the rafting base to get suited up and meet your professional guides
- Start off slow with a stunning stretch of river that lets you soak up the natural beauty of the river and the surrounding park
- Battle the top-notch rapids of Yankee Jim Canyon with your fellow tour-goers
- Hit the third section of the trip where the rapids are less strenuous and you can go for a dip in the refreshing waters
- Get helpful tips and advice for how to paddle and manage the raft from your knowledgeable guide
- Guided rafting tour
- Raft, paddle, helmet, and wet suit
Dress appropriately for the time of the year. It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit or pair of shorts to wear under your wetsuit.
Aug 13, 2017
Jim was a great guide - brilliant having a local person taking the trip - highly recommended - Thank You !!
Jul 22, 2017
We had Jason, one of the founders as our guide. He was so knowledgeable about the history of Gardiner and Yankee Jim Canyon. I would highly recommend this company.
Meeting location:  965 US-89
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year