- See the best of Rio Bec, a Mayan area in the gorgeous southern region of Mexico with a rich history dating back centuries
- Check out Xpujil, Becán and Chicanná, three ancient sites that showcase the ornate local architectural style
- Learn about the region and its cultural and economic influence over surrounding Mayan cities of the late classic period
- Gaze out over jungle views where a variety of native critters make their home
- Head to a nearby ecotourism project: Walk around a lagoon in the jungle to spot crocodiles, visit the beautiful orchid exhibition and see honey traditionally harvested
- Full-day archaeological tour in Spanish
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Certified guide
Please bring personal medical supplies, such as prescription medicines and supplements and wear closed-toe shoes, light fabric clothes, mosquito repellent and a light rain jacket.
Full-refund for cancellations made more than 60 days before tour. 50% refund for cancellations made between 20 and 59 days prior to tour. No refund for cancellations made less than 20 days before tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below