Fredericksburg, "America's Most Historic City, is also considered to be one of the most haunted cities in the country. Join us and find the undead while riding through downtown Fredericksburg.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour passes many of the historical sites in downtown
- Along with the ghost you will learn the history, culture and architecture that makes Fredericksburg so unique
- Enjoy the company of our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides and other guests
- Carriage ride
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Please wear comfortable clothing for the weather, remember you will be sitting in an open carriage so you can get chilly in cooler months
- Best to come in walking shoes
- No food is permitted in carriages, although you can bring bottled water
- Unfortunately, the carriages are not handicap accessible
- Guests must be ages 5+
- We do not allow food or alcohol in carriages
- Please turn the ringer on your phone off before the ride
- Pets are unfortunately not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
- For the horse’s health, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per person
- If you weigh over that, you can still join the fun! In that case, you will just need to purchase two seats
- Tours will still take place in the case of light rain
- We don’t offer refunds, unless we cancel the ride then we will reschedule or offer a refund
Sep 13, 2022
Nov 9, 2021
The tour was great!! The tour guides were great with the kids and tailored it to PG for my 8 year old. Highly recommend!! We have taken every tour they offer.
Nov 7, 2021
Our Driver, Stacie was outstanding! She was very very informative with Fredericksburg History and we learned some things we were not aware of. Loved riding the side streets and seeing all the beautiful homes up close.
Nov 3, 2021
Jonathan was very knowledgeable and even though we were his last ride of the night, he was still engaged and enthusiastic. He answered all of our questions and even told us a ghost story of his own. I’ve lived in Fredericksburg for more than a decade and I’ve always wanted to do the Halloween ride. I’m so glad I did. His horse, Faith, was a beauty, even though she was definitely ready to go home for the night :-)
Nov 2, 2021
Nov 1, 2021
The carriage ride was a great time and super spooky! We loved it!
Oct 20, 2021
Oct 16, 2021
My husband and I went on the Witches, Ghosts, Murder and Mayhem Tour on October 13th and had a wonderful experience! We would highly recommend this tour!
Oct 3, 2021
Driver was attentive, well-spoken and incredibly enthusiastic throughout the whole tour. It made for a very fun and informative experience ! Not exactly spooky, but absolutely entertaining and charming. Both me and my Significant Other were VERY taken by the experience. 11 out of 5 Would totally do it again and WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend it !
Oct 2, 2021
Our guide exhibited knowledge of the area and friendliness. She also answered all of our questions.
Meeting location:  706 Caroline St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year