- 10 Ratings
Winemaker Dinner on Lake Chelan
Head to a local winery overlooking the lake for a lavish wine dinner. Enjoy a chef-prepared gourmet dinner with likeminded enthusiasts.
What You Will Do
- Feast on a delicious five-course meal prepared by a topnotch chef at a local winery on Lake Chelan
- Take in the scenic views as you enjoy dishes that include yellowfin crudo and roasted pork loin
- Sip on the perfect wine pairings for each course, tasting anything from Riesling to a Syrah
- Get a chance to mix and mingle with the wine experts, having your questions answered on the spot
- Five-course wine paired dinner
- Tax & gratuity
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 10 Ratings
one piece of pork was quite overdone and dry.most dishes were somewhat under salted or under seasoned. wines were great and matched well.
Outstanding evening. Especially liked the way dave recognized all the staff publicly
We had a wonderful evening. The wine pairings were excellent. The food was over the top exceptional especially the soup. This was our 3rd winemaker dinner at Tsillan Cellars and we have never been disappointed. The service was excellent.
- Angell & Bill
Everything was delicious. We enjoyed the wine, food and conversation. It was a memorable evening. Thank you!
The food was outstanding. We enjoyed the format of the evening as well. The chef and the wine makers speaking about the different courses was nice. The room was intimate and was nice to be seated with other guests.