- 9 Ratings
Wineaux Wednesday Tasting in Old City
End your day on the perfect note when you enjoy a special wine tasting right in the heart of Philadelphia, complete with a variety of flavors you're sure to savor.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a customized wine tasting with two whites, two reds, and one dessert wine
- Snack while you sip with a selection of artisan snacks expertly paired with the wines of your choice
- Not sure which wines to try? Consult with a wine connoisseur and have your selections hand-picked for you by an expert
- Relax and unwind in a cozy urban wine bar located in the historic Old City of Philadelphia
- Tasting flight of 5 wines
- Brief course on wine varieties
Tastings are available for individuals and groups up to 4 people every day from 2pm until a half hour before closing time. Groups larger than 4 require advance notice
Class tickets are non-refundable; however you can reschedule if the need arises. Notify us at least 2 days prior to your class if you are unable to attend a class. Full price ticketholders may reschedule up to 2 days before the class with no penalty. Within 2 days of the class start time, a $10 fee per ticket will apply. If you are using a discounted ticket a $10 fee per ticket applies regardless of when you reschedule.
- 9 Ratings