Create a unique, custom wine goblet, martini, or champagne glass stem as you learn to manipulate hot glass. Later, enjoy a glass of complimentary wine while we assemble your goblet.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Partake in an glassblowing class that is ideal for beginners who have little to no experience
- Spend ninety-minutes in a flameworking class where you’ll pick up beginner techniques and more
- Make a unique, custom wine goblet stem as you learn to manipulate hot glass
- Toast to your new skills after class with a glass of wine while the professional staff assembles your goblet
- Guided class
- All materials and supplies
- One glass of wine
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- Dress in layers
- Bring a water bottle
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Dec 30, 2019
I misunderstood the ad. I thought we would be actually making the goblet, not simply the stem... Cost was almost $100+$25 for a second stem. Kinda costly for two small pieces of glass. The instructor was really nice, did a good job, we'll come back for another class, but I did feel like it could have been more clear what we were doing.
Dec 10, 2019
We booked this class and were very excited about it. However the day after we booked it my baby was hospitalized and needed surgery. I called right away to cancel since it had only been 15 hours since booking the class. They refused to refund us (group of 3) our money and would only allow us to reschedule. Being we're from out of town this was difficult to predict when we could come, so we picked a day to reschedule but were not able to go due to my baby still being in the hospital. We lost out on our money, and they lost any future business from us.
Dec 5, 2019
Great experience and he did a great job! Thank you! We will be back!!
Meeting location:  357 Canal Park Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year