Create a unique, custom wine goblet, martini, or champagne glass stem as you learn to manipulate hot glass. Later, enjoy a glass of complimentary wine while we assemble your goblet.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Partake in an glassblowing class that is ideal for beginners who have little to no experience
- Spend ninety-minutes in a flameworking class where you’ll pick up beginner techniques and more
- Make a unique, custom wine goblet stem as you learn to manipulate hot glass
- Toast to your new skills after class with a glass of wine while the professional staff assembles your goblet
- Guided class
- All materials and supplies
- One glass of wine
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- Dress in layers
- Bring a water bottle
Please note that 50% of your payment is non-refundable. You also acknowledge there will be a $40 rescheduling fee applied if you reschedule within 5 days of the class date. Exceptions include if LSAG needs to cancel the class or we/you can find someone to take your place in the class.
Jan 15, 2023
Jan 1, 2023
Oct 16, 2022
Sep 12, 2022
Sep 12, 2022
Aug 5, 2022
The class was a ton of fun dipping our toes into working with glass. Daniel did a great job explaining and demonstrating the techniques! Our Wine glasses we made came out looking pretty swell if I do say! Would recommend!
Jun 13, 2022
Mar 20, 2022
Feb 21, 2022
The teacher was friendly and understood that I was a little nervous.
Feb 9, 2022
Meeting location:  357 Canal Park Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year