Wildlife Refuge Tour in Atlantic City
Tour more than 47,000 acres of protected coastal land in southern New Jersey and observe the endangered and threatened wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Entry to the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge, where tens of thousands of migrating ducks and geese live each spring and fall; a number of falcons, eagles, and ospreys visit as well
- Entry to the Noyes museum, the sole fine art museum in the area, and home to permanent contemporary collections from the 19th to 21st centuries and rotating exhibitions from featured artists
- Enjoy a light breakfast after strolling through the one-of-a-kind sculpture garden
- Round-trip transportation
- Light breakfast snacks included
Remember to wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing. Bring water, insect repellant, and binoculars!