Wildlife Photography Tour from Anchorage
Head off on a photography tour where you snap shots of all sorts of local wildlife. Visit Alaska's Wildlife Conservation Center, plus travel along America's most scenic highway with a professional guide.
What You Will Do
- Head south on the scenic Seward Highway for a day of fun photographing local wildlife
- Check out Beluga Point, Bird Point and Windy Pass for impressive views of Turnagain Arm and the mountains looming on either side
- Get up-close to wildlife in a natural setting with a trip to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center: Get pics of caribou, elk, and wood bison
- Snap pictures from the angle right for photos that look like you're out in the wilderness with bears, moose, wolves and more
- Selfie Sticks
- Clamping tripods
- Guided photography tour
- Alaska Wildlife Center entry fee
Please wear a sweatshirt or light jacket, dress in layers, and have comfortable shoes. Please bring a bottle of water, camera gear, and a flashlight app. Unfortunately, no pets are allowed, nor is smoking within the tour vehicle. The tour vehicle does not allow for wheelchair access. A liability waiver is required.
No refund 48 hours prior to event activity.
- 26 Ratings